Hey y’all! I am finally back to the blog… Haven’t felt very inspired to write for these couple of months but decided that with everything going on right now in the world, this would be the perfect time to get back to it. You must have heard of the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) and everything that is happening due to this. I’m not really going to give you my thoughts on it because we are all entitle to believe and think what we want, all I will say is do your research! If you must know I will be practicing social distancing. For me that is the best thing I could do for myself, family and friends. The enforcement of social distancing and some states locking down businesses, the small mom and pop stores need us more than ever. Big retailers have the money to stay afloat, but these small businesses do not.
Let’s talk about what we could do. Most of these things are free things that will help them out tremendously. Here is a list of things we can do:
- Like & Share their page tremendously, EVERYWHERE!
- Write a review on their product and services (will help others notice them)
- Send your contacts ideas of products from the business you think they will like
- Buy gift certificates or gift cards for yourself or as presents to use at a later time
- Book a service or trip (depending on what they offer) for the spring/summer time
- Invest in programs or classes that they are offering online
- SHOP SHOP SHOP ONLINE (clothes, accessories, home deco, anything)
SEE!! Half of these things are free to do but will go a very very long way for our mom and pop stores. Keep “shop small” when you are looking to purchase items. Look at those small business you can do these for, do your part to help our people out.
Check out my Insta (@dlosdistrict ) I will be posting small businesses I’ve tried or want to try!
During these times lend a helping hand to your neighbors!